Position: After Sales EngineerLocation: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Apply with Resume
- Two years of experience in LED display area or similar background; familiar with electronic components, electrical and computer operations.
- With strong sense of responsibility, good team spirit, have the courage to grope.
- Analyze problems and solve problems.
- Familiar with office software, will use AUTOCAD software.
- Good communicating in English
- Must be able to travel.
- Develop analysis of industry and accounts to target, set priorities, which direct the activities of the sales organization, Rep groups, and dealers to achieve the planned volume of sales.
- Develop a forecasting system and manage sales process through pending business reports.
- Responsible for the regional budget.
- Maintains target account profile information, (key personnel, primary locations, and account activity)
- By location of assigned accounts and major prospects.
- Develop plans to increase high-level contacts at target accounts, through a strategic effort that will increase penetration.
- Establish company as an industry leader, through an in-depth understanding of competitive account programs.
- Serves as a liaison between the factory and the customer/dealer on shipment and quality matters.
- External Contacts- Frequent contact with assigned accounts and prospects regarding sales penetration. Moderate contact with dealers regarding account management, penetration, and service issues.
- Internal Customers- Frequent contact with Sales and marketing groups, regarding the program, and services. Provides ongoing leadership to the sales force. Moderate contact with Executive management regarding assigned account activity and relationship building. Contact with Operations regarding the product, scheduling, and marketing programs. Frequent contact with Administration (Customer Service, Order Entry)
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any question regarding this position please leave a message in contact form below.