Position: Airlines BD DirectorLocation: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Apply with Resume
- Responsible for all airline business development in Netherland.
- Negotiation of all competitive airline products and content.
- Responsible for local air ticket sales volume.
- Monitor airline sales performance to maximize local market share and revenue.
- Manage relationships with major airlines.
- Be the point of all airline communication for the business in the Dutch market and reporting to HQ.
- Monitor and analyze competitors and the dynamics in the market
- Gather the latest local trend and intelligence in air segments from local airlines and market.
- Work closely with the local marketing team.
- Previously worked with airlines or an air ticket travel agency.
- Experienced in international air segments.
- Skilled in multi-tasking and problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal capability and outstanding negotiation skills.
- Capable to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Very good at English as well as Dutch.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any question regarding this position please leave a message in contact form below.