Position: Chinese Java Software Developer-Dutch telecom operatorLocation: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Apply with Resume
Our client is a Dutch landline and mobile telecommunications operator. As the nerve-system of The Netherlands, our client started from a telephone company, our client has grown into a multimedia enterprise and ICT-service provider. Our client is subject to constant and rapid changes. Therefore, has high expectations of the people working at the company.Our client believes that the best way to work is to do interesting things in an enjoyable way. This leaves a lot of room for learning new technologies.
Your job as a java software engineer in agile/scrum team
In a challenging environment with different stakeholders and domains, our purpose is to develop analyze, test and recover capabilities for all brands (company and wholesale) and all products which are delivered by us. The team’s main focus is to develop these capabilities for enabling and empowering the Assurance three lines of defense, Preventive, Proactive and Reactive, but also to support the Fulfillment ‘Ready for Service’ needs.
To support our mission to be the first in class, achieve a high customer satisfaction unprecedented in the telecom sector, and to be a lean and mean organization with self-supporting tools for our customers, we are looking for developers to join and help set up a new enthusiastic scrum team.
We will be working as the first scrum team in a waterfall environment and the expectations are high, therefore it’s important that you have a pioneering attitude and are also someone who isn’t afraid to fail and learn from the experience. We will be starting from a greenfield situation, so there are plenty opportunities to put your creative and technical skills to use. Ultimately we want to set the standard for continuous high-value delivery and set an example for more scrum teams to follow, something to be proud of!
- Solid experience in JAVA backend development
- Knowledge of / or ability to learn other programming languages quickly
- Expert in continuous integration/delivery tooling
- Automated testing
- API / Microservices hands-on experience
- Knowledge of Agile / SCRUM WoW
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese(Mandarin) / English
- Positive attitude focused on results, likes working in an international team and isn’t afraid to have a laugh sometimes
- Working visa (KM), 37-hour work week, competitive salary, 12,5% additional allowance on gross salary (CAO Budget), compensation of commuting expenses, smartphone and laptop, 50% discount on company products and services, excellent pension arrangement and more;
- Great growth and development opportunities (company Academy) and an annual personal education budget. We expect you to continue to develop and learn.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any question regarding this position please leave a message in contact form below.