Position: Industrial Design Expert (Cooking hood ventilation)Location: Qingdao, China
Apply with Resume
- Responsible for FPA variable-frequency motor development and design. Providing solutions to the problems occur (e.g. air flow, air pressure and noise control).
- Responsible for communicating with the leading technical providers.
- To coordinate with cross-functional project teams and develop ventilation and motor projects.
- Obtaining and analysing customer demand. Focusing on ventilation upgrading and relevant technology development.
- Ensuring the technologies meet European technical standard and approvals.
- Responsible for patent application
- To decrease defect rate and increase modularity rate based on the ventilation standard.
- More than 10 years experiences in venting system design, leading new product developing, producing and launching and new platform design.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, Machinery, Fluid Mechanics or related major is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of fluid mechanics, fluid analysis and theories within the ventilation modelling.
- Be capable of hand-on product drawing and design by using relevant design tools such as UG and CAD.
- Be familiar with cooking hood’s internal and external circulation system.
- Be familiar with the filter technology of range hoods.
- Professional experiences in the latest European technical standard and approvals. Comprehensive understanding of current technology and market
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any question regarding this position please leave a message in contact form below.