Position: Junior Account ManagerLocation: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Apply with Resume
Our client is a renowned Chinese financial institution and is dedicated to provid high-quality financial services to corporate customers and individual customers from both China and the Netherlands. The location is in the heart of Rotterdam. Our client provides work permit for candidates in search year and is a KM recognized sponsor.
Consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
Maintaining good relationship with the client
Develop creative approaches to problem-solving
Perform market research and data analysis
Prepare and participate in presentations and meeting
- Master degree in Economics, Finance and Accounting
- Fluent in Chinese and English, both in written and verbal communication
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to respect deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively within a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- A keen intellectual curiosity and sense of drive
- Start as soon as possible.
What’s on offer
Great opportunity to kick-start your career under a strong brand name.
Opportunities for personal initiative and development.
If you have any question regarding this position please leave a message in