中国 + 智慧
The event will be held on the 22nd of April 2018 at the historic Schielandhuis in Rotterdam from 10:00 till 17:00.
- Technical Solution Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- Key Account Manager
ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value to consumers, carriers, businesses and public sector customers from over 160 countries around the world to enable increased connectivity and productivity.
- Managing Director
ENN Group is a Chinese energy company and one of China’s largest private companies. Founded by Wang Yusuo in 1993, ENN started in natural gas, and has expanded into solar energy, energy chemicals and real estate.
- Structural design of dishwasher
- Structural design of gas boiler system
Founded in 1984, the Haier Group is today the world’s leading brand of major household appliances and is now transforming from a traditional manufacturer to an open entrepreneurship platform. In the era of the Internet and post e-commerce, Haier will extend its ecosystem to social networks and community economies while enhancing the user value of Haier products and services and instilling integrity as a core competence throughout the Group. Haier aims to become a global leader in the era of the Internet of Things.
- Technical Support ( Chinese speaking)
SNBC specializes in research and development, production, sales and service of thermal printing, identification as well as smart system integration products provides leading products and complete solutions for many industries in the world, and is the only Chinese enterprise that has mastered core design manufacturing technologies of special printers, scanners and formed large-scale production through independent innovation.
China Southern Airlines, the largest airline in Asia by number of passengers carried as well as fleet size flying 14 weekly flights from Amsterdam to Beijing and Guangzhou, is now recruiting Cabin Crew for its Amsterdam – China routes.
- Minimum age 18 years;
- Minimum education HAVO or MBO4;
- Relevant work experience preferred;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of Chinese culture, Chinese and/or other European languages is a plus;
- Representative, communicative, well groomed, tolerant, open-minded, independent, team-oriented and flexible;
- Length in proportion with width, length 1.65m – 1.90;
- Full time available and willing to stay abroad for longer periods of time if necessary.
The 2018 Sino-Dutch career fair will be held on the 22nd of April at the historic Schielandhuis in Rotterdam