Our client is a solar photovoltaic manufacturer who is engaged in the R & D and the production of crystalline silicon solar cells and modules. Founded in 2001, the Company has its sales areas spread over more than 80 countries and regions in the world. The Company is devoted to the promotion of conversion efficiency of products, continuously enhances the R & D of new technologies, improving manufacturing techniques, and provides photovoltaic products of high quality, high reliability and high-cost performance for customers by virtue of the state-of-the-art technical advantages and the excellent manufacturing level.
- Managing and review all technical information and design for projects
- Apply the grid connection offer and communicate with the grid operator
- Communicate the construction company about the technical design and quotation
- Managing and prepare for the technical due diligence
- Managing and connecting with contractors
- Create and Review the PVsyst and layout
- Review specifications of materials and products
- Proficient for Microsoft office
- Proficient for electric design, technical and construction
- Experience of the solar energy or renewable energy
- Proficient for PVsyst and auto CAD
- Multitask and work management skill
- Bachelor Degree for the electric engineer
If you have any question regarding this position please leave a message in contact form below.