Position: Banking|Product Manager/Account ManagerLocation: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Apply with Resume
Our client is a renowned Chinese financial institution and is dedicated to providing high-quality financial services to corporate customers and individual customers from both China and the Netherlands. The location is in the heart of Rotterdam. Our client provides work permit for candidates in search year and is a KM recognized sponsor.
Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing clients, demonstrating strong relationship servicing principles and building rapport with our clients.
Servicing, Retaining and growing a portfolio of clients.
Drive results and achieve quality outcomes.
Be empowered to reach new levels of customer excellence, and work in alignment with goals/targets to support increased revenue growth.
Looking to identify process improvements with the objective to improve overall client satisfaction/experience.
Work well under pressure, both autonomously and within a team.
- At least 2 years experience indirect experiences in banking, especially in FX. Master Degree in Finance or in a related field.
- Ability to perform independently with a minimum of supervision
- Proficient in English for both written and verbal communication. Knowledge of another language will be a plus.
- Good communication and organizational skills. Good team player.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any question regarding this position please leave a message in contact form below.