- Manage and perform KYC Due diligence for onboarding and periodical ongoing review of mainly corporate and financial institutions;
- Provide AML/KYC training;
- Promote staff awareness, understanding of and commitment to KYC/CDD matters and provide appropriate training for staff members;
- Provide specialist advice and guidance to ICBC Amsterdam business areas in line with the agreed business objectives to meet all relevant internal and external regulatory/statutory requirements in relation to (AML) Compliance;
- Support the Deputy Head of Legal & Compliance Department to other KYC and CDD related matters.
The KYC officer keeps his knowledge and skills up-to-date by reading internal bulletins regarding her area and by external or internal education.
The function requires comprehensive knowledge and wide practical experience across
KYC and CDD (5+ years of experience in this field).
Good knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory and statutory KYC requirements, technical interpretation and the ability to provide advice thereon.
High level of personal independence.
Strong networking and influencing skills.
Team player with strong communication skills and thrive in a multicultural environment.
Verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English are essential, Chinese is
Organized with the ability to meet and respond to tight deadlines.
An academic degree in a relevant discipline.
Maintains close contact with business departments.
Comprehensive understanding of the Amsterdam group overall strategy and goals, structures policies and culture together with a detailed knowledge of the policies, operations, systems and key strategies in own business unit.
Terms of Service
What do we do with your information?
Your resume will be stored in our database for no longer than two years. It will never be shared with a third party without your prior knowledge and express permission.
If you have any question regarding this position please leave a message in contact form below.