Parttime / fulltime
Manage the store:
Track sales and
Responsible for the performance of the store and for meeting KPIs.
Address any issues within the store ASAP (e.g. technology breakdown, signage or equipment issues, etc.).
Key contact for the store (agency, landlord, 3rd parties, etc.).
Identify ways to optimize the consumer experience and boost sales.
Gather insights from the frontline.
Serve consumers as Nutrition Consultant (will go through training), assisting with knowledge about our company and products.
Guide consumers through the in-store journey and experience.
Manage promotional staff.
Beg/Mid-Sep2019 to End-Mar 2020, including training and with potential to extend.
- Part- time \ full time availability
- Bilingual: fluent in Mandarin Chinese, English and ideally local language.
- Sales, customer service, retail experience.
- Interest in health and babies, nutrition experience ideal.
Passionate, energetic personality.
- Professional, articulate (will serve as the face of MJN).
- Proactive & creative with new opportunities.
- Agile & reactive to issues that need to be resolved.
- Dutch passport or resident permit required.
Terms of Service
What do we do with your information?
Your resume will be stored in our database for no longer than two years. It will never be shared with a third party without your prior knowledge and express permission.
If you have any question regarding this position please leave a message in contact form below.