- Implementing and maintain procedures/office administrative systems
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Prepare letters, presentations and report
- Manage office budgets
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Collect, organize, and store information using computers and filing systems
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Manage internal staff relations
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
Customer-friendly, eloquent and multilingual. Basic knowledge of English is required.
Open, flexible and confident.
You enjoy a varied working day with occasional stress from multiple action points at the same time.
Affinity with our products.
Skilled with office365.
Structural, organized and tidy.
You have a background in sales – marketing – commercial economics.
Eager to learn.
Out of box thinking for new insights.
Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
A bachelor degree or equivalent.
3+ years of relevant work experience
Full Professional Working Proficiency in Dutch and English. Chinese is a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills.
Terms of Service
What do we do with your information?
Your resume will be stored in our database for no longer than two years. It will never be shared with a third party without your prior knowledge and express permission.
If you have any question regarding this position please leave a message in contact form below.