Position: RecruiterLocation: Berlin, Germany
Apply with Resume
Our client is a global technology company operating a range of content platforms that encourage and inspire creation and communication. The core products include a platform for delivering content in a variety of formats, such as texts, images, question-and-answer posts, microblogs, and several short-form video apps.
As of November 2017, our client has over 200 million daily active users across all of its content platforms. Their products are available in over 150 countries. The company was valued at $30 billion as of June 2018.
Their vision is to build highly inclusive and diverse platforms – with an aim to not just deliver information but serve as a creative hub, hosting and nurturing creators.
- Working with hiring managers to develop effective recruitment plans for candidate attraction.
- Direct sourcing candidates for key roles across Bytedance, Placing adverts and candidate mapping in appropriate channels.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the global recruitment team to solve recruitment challenges and partnering with other teams in key hiring projects.
- A focus on Berlin/London/Peking region- to ensure best practice recruitment in these regions and high levels of candidate attraction.
- Ensuring roles are active across all online job sites.
- Ensuring that the recruitment process delivers a high level of candidate experience to both internal and external candidates, looking for ways to improve and enhance the candidate experience at all times.
Bachelor degree or above.
At least 2-year recruitment experience in either agency or in-house.
Experience in a global IT company with a proven track record of attracting and managing global talent at different levels would be helpful.
Ability to deliver high-quality work in a very fast-paced environment.
Overseas exposure and deep understanding of diverse culture.
Knowledge of recruitment best practice interviews and assessment along with relevant legislation regarding recruitment.
Excellent communication, customer service and relationship building skills.
Mandarin Speaking is preferred.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any question regarding this position please leave a message in contact form below.